White Waves Beach House
Bloubergstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg - Accommodation
White Waves Beach House in Bloubergstrand
Enjoy breath-taking views of the ocean, Robben Island and Table Mountain as well as a solar heated pool, bright and sunny open plan living – inside and out - with renown restaurants, Ons Huise and On the Rocks, on your doorstep.
Wake up to the sound of breaking waves and the smell of the ocean. White Waves beach house offers an unforgettable family holiday… walks on the beach…magical sunsets and memories that will last forever...
With space to breathe, and relax, this villa offers …
• A few steps to the beach and restaurants
• Spectacular views and sunsets
• Short walk to supermarkets and MyCiti bus service
• Solar-heated swimming pool
• Luxury outdoor lounging and comfortable hammock
• Long walks on the white sandy beach on the doorstep
• 2 living rooms with a fireplace for cold winter days
• Tranquil garden and entertainment room with wood barbeques
• Luxury linen, bath and beach towels
• Family living
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
4 luxury bedrooms and 4 bathrooms offering:
• Gold Bedroom 1: Bright, private & spacious with double doors leading out to the garden. Extra-length King or can be split into 2 single beds, seating area & en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, electric blanket and safe.
• Crystal Bedroom 2: Bright & private leading out to the garden. Extra-length King or can be split into 2 single beds & en-suite bathroom with shower, electric blanket and safe.
• Aqua Bedroom 3: Beautiful & private with sea views and wide sliding doors leading out onto the pool. Extra-length King bed with seating area, en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower, electric blanket and safe.
• Platinum Bedroom 4: Spacious & bright with magnificent views of Robben Island and the waves rolling into the bay. Extra length King or can be split into 2 single beds, seating area & huge downstairs bathroom with walk in shower.
• Family/entertainment room: Spacious & luxurious with sliding doors leading from the bedroom or private entrances. Large comfortable couches that convert to single sleeper couches to sleep 2 and a wood barbeque. Baby cots available on request.
• Free uncapped Wi-Fi
• Smart TV with satellite, Netflix and Showmax
• Fully equipped kitchen with laundry facilities
• 1 Gas and 2 wood barbeques
• On-site parking
Safety & Security:
• The neighbourhood is very safe and the house secure, which is monitored by ADT security with 24 hour armed response.
• Security with an alarm system linked to 24-hour armed response
• Digital safes in each bedroom
• Tea, coffee with coffee machine
• Cleaning products and washing powder
• Pantry stocked with basics
• Beach towels, cooler box, umbrella and beach bats
• Family board and card games
• Cupboard filled with books to read
• Bath towels, mats and wash cloths
• Body-wash, shampoo and toilet paper
• Electric blankets for colder seasons
• Toaster and juicer
• Sun Loungers
Services and Facilities:
• Baby cots and a play-pen available on request
• King beds split into twin beds on request
• Domestic cleaning service can be arranged at an additional charge
• Airport shuttle service and peninsula tours can be arranged
Facilities & Activities nearby:
Facilities available at White Waves Beach House,Bloubergstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg
- Available Next Weekend
- Indoor Fireplace
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Satellite TV
- Swimming Pool
Alternative accommodation near Bloubergstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg
|Bloubergstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg||Current||Current|
|Big Bay, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg||8 mins||5.1 km|
|Parklands, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg||9 mins||6.5 km|
|Melkbosstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg||13 mins||9.7 km|
Request / Book Now:
Enquire about availability at White Waves Beach House
Directions to White Waves Beach House
Map of White Waves Beach House in Bloubergstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg+ OPEN FULL MAP
GPS Co-Ordinates: 18° 27' 32.8" E / 33° 48' 0.4" S
By Car / Driving
Driving to White Waves Beach House in Bloubergstrand, Cape Metropole, Blaauwberg
|Departing: Cape Town International Airport|
|Address: Airport, Cape Town International Airport (CPT), Cape Town, 7490, South Africa|
|Distance: 0.2 km / Duration: 36 mins|
|1.||Head south||0.3 km|
|2.||Continue straight||0.3 km|
|3.||Slight right||0.4 km|
|4.||Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd||48 m|
|5.||Continue straight||0.1 km|
|6.||Slight left onto Airport Approach Rd||2.1 km|
|7.||Merge onto Settlers Way/N2||8.7 km|
|8.||Take exit 9 to merge onto M5 toward N1/Milnerton||2.9 km|
|9.||Take the exit on the right toward Koeberg Rd/M5||0.1 km|
|10.||Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 7, follow signs for M5/Milnerton/N1/Paarl||0.5 km|
|11.||Keep left, follow signs for M5||0.2 km|
|12.||Continue onto Koeberg Rd/M5 (signs for Milnerton/N1/Paarl)||3.8 km|
|13.||Turn left onto Loxton Rd||0.4 km|
|14.||Turn right onto W Coast Rd/R27||6.6 km|
|15.||Turn left onto Marine Dr||1.3 km|
|16.||At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Otto du Plessis Dr/M14||2.3 km|
|17.||Turn left onto Sir David Baird Dr||0.2 km|
|18.||Turn left onto Stadler Rd||0.2 km|
|19.||Turn right onto Biccard St||0.2 km|
|20.||Turn left onto Andrew Foster St||60 m|
|21.||Andrew Foster St turns right and becomes Batavia Rd|
Destination will be on the left
Nearest Airport & Flights
Cape Town International Airport - Cape Town+ FIND FLIGHT TO Cape Town
Cape Town International airport used to be called D.F. Malan Airport and was opened in 1954 replacing the old Wingfield Aerodrome Airport.
This airport is the second busiest and second largest airport in South Africa and third busiest in Africa, by 2015 it is expected to have 14 million passengers pass through the airport. It is within easy driving distance (20 km) from the centre of Cape Town.
Reviews for White Waves Beach House
We really enjoyed White Waves. Fantastic location when you go as a group, stone through away from beach and restaurants. House was beautiful, clean and had everything we needed ready and available. High five to Lynette and team
Beautiful, just beautiful
Very beautiful house. ..Lovely setup. Everything is laid on.
This establishment is simply gorgeous and highly highly recommended! It's well maintained, in a perfect location and has a great host, Lynette. Its homely but with a great upmarket feel to it with its personalized finishes and sophisticated decor. Most importantly, its spacious without feeling like everyone is on top of each other especially if your a big family.
Why use the "Request a quote”
Request a quote from White Waves Beach House at no obligation.
Majority of the listed establishments are Bed & Breakfast, Guest House and Self Catering establishments whom operate without any online booking system. Unlike larger Hotel groups, whom do operate with a online booking systems, majority of Bed & Breakfast, Guest House and Self Catering establishments in South Africa do not have an internet presence or online booking systems.
However: With the "Request a quote” feature, we overcome this problem and allows you to ask any specific questions. Majority of establishments will back to your request within several hours.